Thursday, October 9, 2008

AFSer Elaine: Helping out in Costa Rica


Really though, life is fantastic here. I am assimilating, learning, growing, laughing and making tons of mistakes every day. Too much has happened in the last week and a half for a normal post, but I`ll run through the basics:

My job has been going really well. As long as the students are still in school (their vacation starts at the end of November), my job has been focused on working with them. I have become known as TEACHER and although I`ve never really been a huge kid fan, I have to admit that when 15 of them run up to me, scrambling for one of the two coveted spots holding my hands, I feel great. Read more.

AFS offers year, semester and summer programs to Costa Rica. Spots are still available for Spring 2009 Departures!

No comments: