Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Marianna blogs about India


India is much much different than the United States, but in a good way! Nothing is really bad, but just not what I am used to.

I have met my wonderful host family, and the host family of the other exchange student living in my same town! Everyone is so nice!

I have also visited my school which is very interesting, many of the other kids find me different and want to find out more about me, and want to talk to me. But sometimes they prefer to just look at me rather than to talk. But this will be easy to get used to once I actually attend classes, which will be on Monday, in three days. I also will wear a uniform to school, all the schools in India have uniforms.

Getting used to life here actually comes quite easily, as long as you are willing to try and adjust! Read more.

AFS offers year programs to India.



No comments: