Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lee Blogs about Thailand


The weather has started to get chilly at night as we move into the Winter season. It's usually 80-85 degrees during the day but drops to around 60 at night. I've begun to sleep with four blankets at night because its cold and there are no heaters here. This morning I could actually see my breath in my room. Ahh I wish I brought more warm clothes from America. I thought this was a year round tropical country!

I can speak Thai now. I chat in Thai with my Thai friends and family everyday, so when I get together with the Americans I find speaking English to be weird for me and I sometimes mess up. Maybe I should enroll in some english classes for foreign people when I get back to America...

AFS offers year, semester and summer programs to Thailand.


No comments: