Thursday, June 11, 2009

AFS Exchange Student Veronica: Last AFS Camp in Hungary



The last orientation passed, wow. That's kind of frightening really. I won't ever see most of those people again. Wow. I missed half of it too because I stayed in Budapest to take my SAT on Saturday morning. It sikerült anyways. At least its over. I hadn't been in a room with that many Americans all year. I didn't get to talk to any of them though, because afterwards I had to book it to Keleti to get my train to Jászberény on time. I was early, but all the people that I asked for help gave me bad info. Hum. Oh well, when I finally got to the orientation they were in the middle of playing some kind of game. Here's the run down of it. Read more.

AFS offers year, semester, and summer programs to Hungary.


No comments: