Tuesday, April 28, 2009

AFSer Melanie: 'I Love Germany'



ICH LIEBE DEUTSCHLAND!!!!

Ok, so first off for those of you who don't speak German my title means "I love Germany", and I truly do, not that i only have 2 and half months left i am having the time of my life and i know i will be really sad to leave.

Secondly, I received an email from my parents asking me to correct something from my last blog. Fuertaventura is a island on the coast of Africa (by Casablanca) and is owned by Spain. Now I know everyone else was really freaking out about this correction like my parents so you can all calm down now.

Thirdly, I have the best host family ever, and the best host sister: Paulita! Read more.

AFS offers year and semester programs to Germany.

Programs still available for programs departing Fall 2009 to Germany. Deadlines are here, so apply now!




No comments: