Monday, November 24, 2008

AFSer Chelsea: Turkey Day in France



This month has gone by UNBELIEVABLY FAST. It feels like October. Or maybe August? Anyways, lycée (school) has been going along like usual. I am way more comfortable with my friends here, and my classes are fairly interesting. (Je crois que j’ai la moyenne dans presque tout!) I found a jazz band that plays with the Ecole de Musique here that I might join, and I can play a sport after school on Wednesday afternoons.

I listened to Fred’s advice and I’m trying my best to do things with my friends outside of school, and I’m having a little fête for Thanksgiving next Sunday, and inviting some friends from school to my house for a big traditional American dinner. Read more.

AFS offers year and semester programs to France.

No comments: