Wednesday, October 29, 2008

AFSer Josh: Half-Way Through New Zealand Exchange



Oi! I hope everyone is doing well. I apologize again for no blog last week! I was kind of busy and out of the house most of the time. Anyhow, last week was a weird week for me considering my mates and I had to get used to going to school again (haha). I did however enjoy last week a lot because we had to rush through one of our cooking units, which was "hot finger food" so that meant we got to cook everyday of the week except Friday.

Then this past weekend I helped my host mum in her cafe for 3 days because on Monday of this week, we did not have school because it is the National Labour holiday. We were so busy in the cafe it wasn't even funny! It was nice to get busy and have something to do that keeps you on your toes. Read more.

AFS offers year, semester, and summer programs to New Zealand.

No comments: