Monday, September 8, 2008

Alyssa in Ghana: First Impressions


This is so incredibly bizarre. And it's absolutely amazing. I have no money right now, so I'm living by AFS right now. They've been providing food and such. At the hostel, it's me and three other people from the United States (who accompanied me from Newark to London to Accra), five people from Belgium (two of whom are Flemish, the other three are extremely French), and one girl from Sweden. We've all learned a little Twi and have all recieved new names according to the day of the week on which we were born and my name is Asokua, because I was born on Sunday. It's really awesome. I love it. Read more.

AFS offers year, semester and summer programs to Ghana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot for the great post
Lurrenzinc is the fastest growing African social network . check out african music videos