Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AFSer Hailey: Class in the Dominican Republic


On Tuesday after school we had a study group. My grade is divided into two classes, and the classes are divided into groups..I haven´t figured out how the groups are divided yet..But anyways, we met at one of our friend´s houses and did some homework, and then afterwards we went to this club meeting. The club was this group of teens who holds parties and movies to raise money for food for children in need. The meeting was fun I guess but i didn´t really understand what people were saying. I think they were planning to have a movie night at one of the schools.
Wednesday after school I met up with Felix and Till, the two exchange students from Germany who live in my town. Read more.

AFS offers year programs to the Dominican Republic

No comments: