Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Annie in Italy



I have learned that I am a city girl at heart. Or maybe I’m just a Palermo girl. I’ve never lived in the city before so I’m not sure if it’s all cities that I love or just this one, but it’s for sure that I’m in love. There are 10 of us here in Palermo with AFS and they are definitely some of my best friends here! I love my German, Danish, Norweign, Latvian, Finnish, Austrian and Austrailian foreigners and I seriously think we’re the luckiest of all, we all get along so well and go out together in the city center a lot. I don’t live in the city city, but more on the outskirts and up the side of a mountain a little bit, but I love my house, it’s huge and gorgeous and I can see the city and the sea from my bedroom balcony. Read more.

AFS offers year, semester and summer programs to Italy.


No comments: